Monday, March 26, 2012

Movie Rants - The Hunger Games

What happens when you vote Republican?! The world falls into ruin, and people are now forced to play a sexy deadly televised battle royale type game. The Hunger Games takes place in order to keep the people in check so they don't be trying to rebel all up at the capital. Did everyone read the book? I hope so because I don't want to explain it all over again. I just went to The Hunger Games movie, read the wiki, and now i'm an expert on the series.

They added some brown to her for this cover at least.


I do know that the main character Katniss is described in the novel as having olive skin, grey eyes and black hair....but we all know that brown girls don't sell movie tickets according to Hollywood. Instead we get a Jennifer Lawrence, isn't she the bitch Mystique from that X-Men Low Class movie? Yeah, I though I saw her ass somewhere before. She was horribly cast in that X-men movie too. 2 strikes bitch! I don't blame her though just the people who cast her in these roles. At the very least they could have thrown some bronzer on her for the movie role like they did on the cover for Entertainment.

The film didn't even start yet and I got a good laugh in! I'm talking about that Twilight trailer where that emotionless bitch turns into a vampire.  A deer walks and suddenly that ho pops out between two tree with red eyes! Really? Leave Bambi alone and go eat some hicks. Better , just put her vampire ass into The Huger Games and have the tributes fight together to kill her, and by her I mean Kristen Stewart in human form.

As a vampire now she has an excuse to show no emotions in her acting.
Where was I? Ohhh, The Hunger Games! Why was that camera so fucking shaky and unfocused!?! I ASSUME it was to depict the anxiety and uncertainty that they were all feeling because of the impending selection of who would be placed to in the games to fight to the death. As a film major I can make shit up to explain a reason for why things were shot in a certain way. So if a film looks cheap with bad camera work there is a reason for that.... because people don't know what they are doing, and broke probably. See, this degree of mine is useful! FOCUS, Richard, FOCUS! The whole beginning of the film I thought was really rushed, but the I know they wanted to spend more time showing the games even though the film was over 2 hours. It would of helped greatly with a stronger beginning so that the audience would be more attached to the main character. All I could focus on was how many damn close ups there were on Jennifer Lawrence, and all moles she had on her face and neck. That and her dead pan first line, "Damn you, Gale!" Why was Miley Cyrus's bf in this movie?!! Another strike! Go Katniss and Peeta, also know as power couple Peeniss. 

Katniss's sister Primrose was stupid with all her nightmares about the games since it was her first time her name would be added to the selection. WE ALL knew Primrose would be selected! I just laughed as she was chosen. Katniss should of just let her do the games, and die so we all could focus on a more entertaining main character.

As a hybrid he gets better mileage and should of lasted longer in the games.  Also he's my Princess Taco Kristina's new lover.
Maybe that half Asian/white hybrid boy from District 8? I know his story would of been he was doing the games to bring honor to his family or some shit like that. AND he had to be from the textiles district! Might of well just made that whole district Asian people. The girl from his district should of just been an Asian girl that trained secretly with her grandfather in martial arts. Since we know everything is made in China anyway. I believe there was not enough mention or shots of the other districts in general and that pissed me off a lot. Katniss your bitchass isn't the only one playing these games! Especially during the tribute parade where all the districts come out on chariots, but we never even get a clear shot off all the other tributes!! THE HELL?!  if anything we should of gotten a clear shot of each district as they rode down. All we got was long shots and had no idea who the other tributes were! Not even little choco girl Rue Rue! She should of gotten a close up then a finger snap to the crowd. I would of sponsored Rue with all the KFC she need to survive the games! All she needed was a 2 piece and a biscuit each day, and she would have won.

Sponsors should have at least sent her some relaxer! Just saying, since you don't want to get that hair caught in the trees.
I'm going to end this rant for now since my fingers are getting tired hitting these little keys on this board also know as the keyboard. Stay tuned for more of my sexy rants in part 2! Which will be posted when I'm not lazy or if anyone reads this post.

Bitches better watch out! Cause i'm from the rich district! I play, play for real, real!

5 comments:

KrisZ said...

Really you, are bringing politics into this shit?

Rina said...

I agree with that person, ur humor is better without politics.

John Smithonian said...

Politics is what made this story happen in the first place. Politics, is as subjective as the book itself. I approve.

Rich$Con said...

Ewww, certain ppl need to calm down. Isn't that whole movie about politics?

Malinda hale said...

I don't understand why rude ass fucking people have to comment wanting to just argue on someones BLOG. a blog is someones opinion, not YOUR opinion. If you don't like what someone else is posting then just shut the fuck up..