Friday, July 29, 2011

2NE1 I am the Best - K-Pop

I have found a way to get people to read this blog and it happens to be by talking about K-pop. Well maybe they don't read it, but they sure do click on it if I mention a popular group. I've been a K-Pop fan for awhile now mostly because American mainstream entertainment still hasn't caught that Yellow Fever and I need to see some Asian people in the media!

2NE1 is a very popular group at the moment in the K-pop world and known for not taking that annoying cute route that many girl groups debut with.

Bom, Dara, Minzy and CL


Bom - She happens to be my favorite member of the group not just because she is the main vocalist, but the fact that the bitch is funny. If you know me then you know I love me some funny bitches (usually black). What she lacks in dance she makes up with her singing abilities. Bom also loves to eat and I love a girl that can keep up with me at the buffet. They also make her out the be the sexy one, but since she is always seen eating they are always putting her on a diet, but all she wants is some corn.

Dara - She first became popular in the Philippines and started out her career there, but soon got back on a boat back to Korea. She is probably the least talented in the group in singing and dancing, but with her determination and hard work she made it into the group. She fills the role of being the cute and girl next door type even though her ass is 26.

Minzy - She is the youngest, but the most powerful dancer in the group. She also does vocals and rapping n the group. I use to like her more, but as I watched their reality show she didn't really have much of a presence. I wish she was more entertaining, but since she is young i'll let it slide this time. I'll also let that haircut of hers side too.

CL - She's the leader and the main rapper of the group. CL is known for her rapping skills and little Asian lady eyes. I'm glad my eyes aren't that little. If they were and ppl made fun of me for it I would sneak into their house at night and poke them in the eye with a toilet brush. A brush just used to clean the toilet after a big old dookie was dropped.

One of their latest songs I am the Best.



Here is their debut song Fire.



I look forward to more of the music that they will be making in the future. They have been also working with producers in the US and hopefully will release an English album in the near future.

No comments: