Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sailor RCC! Just YOU and ME!

Hello everyone!

i'm here at school and waiting for my next class at 1:50p.m and it it very boring and so I shall try to entertain myself.

What I can see from my seat is a very little Asian girl and she happens to be in a dark blue sailor suit uniform! I have no idea what she is in one. She might be here to satisfy a dirty man's kinky fetish of young school girls or she just thinks that she looks good in it, well sorry little 4'11 ft girl. You are very short with a bad looking boy's bowl haircut and them think framed large glasses are not helping.

So on my funny scale of 1-10 she gets a 5. the reason being more than funny she looks sad like when you see a cat get hit by a car, then the dead cat body being tossed 20ft into the air and then it landing in a baby stroller, and the mom scrams then pushes the stroller with the baby in fron of the train tracks and a train is coming. Yeah, it's that kind of sad, unless you don't like that cat or the woman with the baby.

LOL! I just looked behind me and there is a large middle aged woman with large frizzy blond hair and really bad make-up. She could of just gotten beaten up by her pimp BiG Daddy Jojo. Also she has her library card in her mouth and looks really hungry, maybe she is looking up pictures of food on the internet. She is so like me! that slut.

Okay then that is it for now, cause i'm tired of typing and funny looking people are hard to find at the moment.

Bye, Bye

No comments: