Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ohhh Stop! uh huh

Hmmm... Here I am again waiting for my religions class to start. I should probably just go home, but then there is nothing really much to do there either so I guess i'll just wait another hour till my class starts.

The title for this post came from when I went to see Kung FU Hustle at the movies with my friend and his brothers. Everytime something funny happened in the movie the black woman behind us would say some thing like "uh uhh" "Oh Stop it" or "Jesus no" and in the end she made the movie even more funny by adding some black girl sound effects to the movie. For all that haven't seen the movie, you better get your asses to somewhere that you can see it. Or i'mma get that black woman on your ass.

Hmmm.. I should probably add more stories to the blog but i'm too tired to think up of some funny stuff so I guess i'll have to wait till I get some more energy. So you all just wait right there and keep hitting the refresh button and look for an update. The new stories will focus on a guy and his small circle of friend and a special relationship that he has with one of them. Bascially that one friend calls late at night for bedtime stories and the main guy has to tell them to him or the other one get's sad then he gets crazt and begins to attack women and small children. So stay tuned for "Thuc me in Goodnight" and that will also be a 5 part series or howeven long I feel like doing it.

P.s Sam you are a bitch ass ho for getting that nasty ass sea water on me. I'll cut your cracker ass if you pull that shit again. uh huh.... ::Snap:: :: Snap::

No comments: