Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wet Dreams! oh my...

Hello out there!

How have you all been? i'm good and dandy. Sorry for the lack of updates! my computer at home is dead and so I can only get online at school and school is soo boring that I get tired and lazy to really do any post. so yeah.

Guess what? there is already another project that hopefully will start soon, yup you heard me. You may of heard of it already. The title is Wet Dreams and will be a manga! yup, yup. The idead came from Haing at the Cartoon Field at the mall and haing out with my firend and looking at manga. I made a comment that they had one for every kind of sport now. From Baseball, soccer, and even bowling I was told! Lies! so myself and Allen started to think of what hasing been made into a manga yet and the idea of a swimming team came up! yes, it did. It came all the way up! and so the title WET DREAMS just fell into place like black on a woman. Not much has been done on it yet except the title and the swim team's mascot that will be a six legged octopus named Pussy-Chan (final name still in progress) so yeah that is all we have now. Maybe is we're not to lazy more might be done or not. probably not.

that's it for now you sexy bitches!@

C-ya

No comments: