Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!!

I'm going to try and make this one short....HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my family and friends out there! I wish I could be more happy around the holidays, but it makes me sad sometimes around this time of year. Holidays brings back too many memories from my childhood both good and bad. YET! I will try my best to make the best of everything and hopefully bring smiles to my family and friends!

About to head out for some sushi lunch with friends, a little more X-mas shopping then Mission Inn holiday lights in downtown. So far sooooo good. I'll see how it all turns out today. Plans for X-mas eve not down in stone yet, but planning on spending it with friends also since i'll be working X-mas day :( Work is difficult when you have to be nice to strangers all day long (especially when they aren't pretty). HOHOHOOOOOOOO!!! Maybe i'll add more to this post later. Maybe.....but probably not.

No comments: