Thursday, December 29, 2011

NEW YEARS!!!

Finally going to be spending New Years in VEGAS with my friends!! How are you spending yours?! I haven't been in Vegas in over 7 something years I believe. I'm really excited to finally get to go again and to celebrate the New Years with my good friends. The only thing that sucks is that there are 3 couple and then just poor alone me :( I won't have anyone to kiss again to start 2012. Yet, i'm okay with that since 2012 will hopefully be the last year then the world will end and I won't have anyone to cray over. Hohoho, Yes I am bitter. It is what it is. Relationships only lead to more problems than I think it's really worth anyway. I will make the trip the best that I can in order to make it a great end to 2011 and wonderful beginning to 2012.  I will do my best to take some sexy pics and hopefully some video too to document this sexual journey into the new year.

Hope you all stay safe and have a sexy ass New Years! Because I know I will! Also Oanh and I will collect all those naughty cards that they pass out on the strip. Gotta catch them all!

No comments: