Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Disneyland Wedding!

I finally took the time to look at the videos that I shot during my aunt's wedding at Disneyland last October. If only I had a better camera!!! OOohh well, you get what you paid for, and I didn't pay much :D Congrats to my beautiful Aunt Hong, and new Uncle Adam!! I wish them all the best. I should of taken more video clips, but I didn't want to go through the whole wedding watching from the camera screen. Took a couple hours on Premiere, and worked what I had all together. It needs adjustments here and there, but I put it together fast as I could. Only thing missing from the video is me!!!! One of the few things I don't like while working behind the camera, not enough Richard. I'm like that cherry on top that makes things much better. Tee-hee! ENJOY!!!

No comments: