Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sho's Stage Debut!

It's finally here! The debut stage of Sho with his other love interest Ichiru!!! What do we think of this paring?! Obviously Sho is the BOTTOM! or is he????? HMMMMMMM..... I don't want to think about it more than I have to so I'll just leave it to everyone's imagination, but if you need help let me know.

I'm so proud of Sho for being able to get on stage and doing a performance in front of an audience like this. Even I don't have that kind of courage. Ichiru has been training Sho long, and hard deep into the night for their debut together as a couple. ENJOY!! It made my other friend so proud that she even started to tear up! Dang, that's some magic up in there!

It's PONPONPON by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!!



Here is the video if you would like to compare.



YAY!! Sho did so well for his 1st time.... on stage that is.... ;)

No comments: