Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shy Sho-Chan x Kitty Hiro-Chan!!

The first coupling that we will experience from all my sexual undercover work has come into fruition! I spent almost half an hour working on this delicious scoop! All this time, blood, sweat and bacon went into this. Special undercover agents that I have around town have reveled that the this new host Kitty Hiro-Chan has flown all the way from the tropical sexual islands of this so called "Hawaii" just to have a secret rendezvous with our own shy Sho-Chan! SCANDALOUS!  What will the public think of this?! Experience exhibit 1 of the two together....

I think Sho is about to make this kitty PURRR!!! MEOW!!


I personally prefer this coupling at the moment because I believe that Hiro will be able to break out our shy Sho-Chan from the walls that he has built up from past heart break with other skanky maids. Maids that only used him to get to other host, and not caring about who's heart they trample all over. Time will tell is this paring will last the sands of time. If Sho is willing to change the litter box then this maybe a match made in Meow Mix.

My only worry is that Kitty Hiro looks like he is being operated by that device on his head! Is it just his ears or is he really a sexually charged android Kitty sex bot?! Who is bent on destroying Sho?? Or just destroying Sho's ass?! Hmmmmm.... is it Sho x Hiro or Hiro x Sho?? I have my assumptions..... what are yours?



What do we think of Kitty Hiro's dancing skills?! Much better than the other maid who couldn't even keep up. That's why he got all the focus! Girl, you better step up your game!! But will Sho be able to keep up? Uhhhh... Ohhhhh....

No comments: