Thursday, January 31, 2013

Riverside Lunar Festival

Who was able to attend the Lunar Festival this year near the Mission Inn in Riverside?! I WAS!



The weather looked like it was going to rain all day :( and it did. UNTILL we got to the Lunar Festival and it cleared up. YAY! The air was fresh, and moist in a good way, not like in a wet moist ass crack way. Silly me thinking it would be cold just because it was raining. My fat ass tried to wear two layers of clothes. I was sweating just from the walk to the festival. The first thing I did was power walk right to the TAKOYAKI! MMMMMMM.... those hot balls burned my mouth soo good....I wanted to rub them over my face, but I was already drawing attention with all the moaning I did as I ate them.

Here are some pics the night before with Oanh.

SING IT MIKU!!
Wait, it's just Oanh with a hat on...
WHO'S REALLY SINGING!?
Damn..... how the hell am I single?! I'd do me.
NOW TO THE FESTIVAL! I always regret not taking more pics where ever I go :( I need someone to take pics for me.

Ignore Ghandi in the back.

Sailor HEYY!

She worked those ribbons during the talent show!

Cosplay Winner!

They should be taking my pic...

What kind of doctors are they?

Oanh and Ken.

LOVEEEE PASTA SALAD!

Fiona and my home gurl CAKE!

I need to show them how to pose properly.

Poke kids to the rescue.

Pop a squat Spier-man.

LOWER ANGLES!
I had a good time this year, and hope to see the festival even larger next year.

No comments: