Sunday, March 31, 2013

WonderCon

I think I'm getting too old now :( Just one day at WonderCon, and i'm exhausted! I need some ppl to carry me around in a sedan chair. I went Friday with my friends, and wanted to do sat also, but it was sold out :( Oh well, I guess one day was enough since my feet hurt like bitch!

The best part was...all the cosplay? the exhibit hall? NOPE! ALL THE 3DS STREET PASSES! Yay! I got over a hundred that Friday. I also got about 30 Monster Hunter 3 profile cards too! So many nice posters this year from Capcom of their video games.I just need frames for all my posters. I wish Anime Conji was closer so I could attend :( Overall my 1st Wondercon was great. I just hope it doesn't get crazy, and sell out super ass fast like ComicCon.

MONEY BAGS!!!!



Long ass line to get into the exhibit hall.

Taking a nap.

Kitty ear Oanh!

I want them all!


Can you name them all?

The hell is that purple one?

Sexy ladies!

No match for my Dual BLADES!

Sassy Lvl 100!

On my knees for u.
Gir you so sexy!

Love free photo booths!

BOOO, the last one didn't have the sparkles. Not like we even needed them. lol
It was such a fun weekend! Thanks to everyone that contributed to this sexy weekend.

No comments: