Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 Review

So much sexual tension between these two! Just wait till they cross wands! ;)

What can I say about this movie? Has it really been ten yrs since it first started? Has the cast really gotten that much uglier? Especially Potter and Ginger? Yes and Yes! I had forgotten how many gingers that they sneak into the movie! A whole family of them and not just a small one but a more of a huge Mexican family of gingersnaps! ::Shivers::



I think the previews were very enjoyable this time. The commercial started all dramatic, knights jousting, Chinese martial arts in a bamboo forest, but then! THEN it shows some blk woman pulling out Summer's Eve from the shelf and smiling to herself! LADY HYGIENE WIPES! REALLY! PHO REAL, REAL?! They made it seem like people were willing to fight and die for this magical thing and it turned out to be about dirty vaginas? I guess people are willing to kill for it. SOOOOO..... you bitches better get some Summer's Eve and wipe deep and CLEAN! Of course, wipe from front to back. Clean to dirty. Clean to dirty. Oh back to the movie!

What made the movie good? The story? The characters? The magic? No! non of these things! but my live action movie commentary that was turned on the second I sat down in that chair. We arrived about 40 mins. early to try and get a good seat, but of course these crazy ass HP bitches already took all the good middle seats! Bitchasses up the ying yang. They were lucky I wasn't in angry black woman mode or I would have sprayed some ppl in the eyes with my hot sauce. Found a seat near the middle, but what happened? Sam sat next to me! Now I know better than most people not to be seated by Sam for any type of movie. No genre is safe from his laughter or fear. You either get a loud ass laugh in your ear or some heavy breathing from a scary movie. It's a no win situation. Of course I used my own little magic and transported Sam to the other side next to Allen (hohoho) and Kristina to my side. A much better switch as it allowed me to focus on the movie and delivery my sexy commentary. I assume Kristina enjoyed my scene by scene commentary and reactions to certain scenes in the movie. As any black woman in every situation I make it better.

I know everyone has already read the Harry Potter books so I won't go into much detail. Basically they are hunting horcruxes to destroy which are parts of Lord Voldemorts soul. McGonagall was very entertaining and it was so sexy seeing her old witch ass dueling with Snape and taking charge ::Sexy Shivers:: Old bitch was all gangsta casting locomotion spells on the statues to fight just like how they did it in Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

This movie was very enjoyable because we finally got some action and magic that the 1st part lacked so much of. Shell and Protect were cast on the castle to get ready for the battle at Hogwarts. Lots of battles happened but many were way too short for my liking. I wanted a long sexy duel to take place with other students and deatheaters, but mostly it was jut flashes of spells here and there. What I really wanted to see was a long and intense battle between Hermione, Luna, Ginny and Bellatrix since that bitch was all kinds of crazy and needed to dual three other bitches. About to kill Ginny I gave a shout of joy in the theater when her mother Molly intervened and said, "Not my daughter you BITCH!"  and they both started to dual. That fight scene was too rushed and should of been kept intact like in the book. Molly tears that crazy ho up in the book. A lot of good fight scenes were omited in the film that should of been there.

OF COURSE! The best part of the film was when Voldemort was knocked down after attacking Harry. Bellatrix was trying to help him up and he knocks her ass down. THEN he had to go on and calls Ginny's dumbass a "Stupid Girl" when she screamed seeing Harry's dead body. I lost it when he said this and laughed out LOLed so that other ppl laughed too and looked back. What? Bitches, you know ppl be trying to sneak a peek at me even in a dark theater!

In the end Harry or course defeats Voldemort and claims the most powerful wand the Elder Wand. So what does his dumbass do? He just snaps the wand in two and tosses it over the bridge. Really? All he had to do was snap that wand? It's just that easy! I could of ended the war in three books at the most. JK Rowling you dragged this shit out. I would too if I was making millions over it. Maybe I will start my own magical boy series now. Richard Potter and the Sexual Love Wand. ::buzz: :buzz::

No comments: