Sunday, July 10, 2011

AX Day 0 - Day of Forgotten.....

It has almost been so long already since it was AX. It always goes by in a sexual frenzy of a flash. Of course my AX started off with a funny sexy start. Woke up all kinds of crazy early that morning and almost overslept because 15 more minutes to rest your eyes always end up more like a hour. One day I will control time itself, but for now I will just play by its skanky rules. Got my big ass suitcase into the car and drove all crazy to make it to my friend Sarah's place. I had this huge suitcase while she just has a duffel bag. I'm sorry but I gotta pack all my beauty supplies, beauty takes a little work. Luckily I'm naturally beautiful and all I really need is some soap. Hohoho.....sorry for all that cannot comprehend all that is Rich$Con. One day I might explain it to you. Probably not.



Got everything packed into Sarah's car on our way to pick up Cyril and Oanh, but what happens when we get to the freeway!!!!!!?????? Can you guess it? She....forgot.... to pack.....her.......PANTIES!!!!!!!!! THE F*CK!!!!??GURL?! Really? You PHO real, real? Naahhhhh, really? Your panties? HAHAHAHA, we both lost it in the car. The conversation may have gone something like this.......

Sarah: OMG!
Richard:WHAT?! is Malinda and Josie here?!
Sarah: You won't believe this..I forgot something.
Richard: What! Your tampons? Only sluts uses tampons. Even when they don't need to. They just like to insert them for the fun of it.
Sarah: RICHARD!!! I FORGOT MY PANTIES!!!!
Richard: WHAT!? You serious? Pho real, real? Not play, play?
Sarah: I packed everything else! Even all the stuff around them. My bras, pajamas!
Richard: How did you forget them? Where they dirty? Skid marks? I bet skid marks. 
Sarah: RICHARD!
Ricahrd: Hi
Sarah: We have to go back!
Richard: Just buy some new ones at Walmart!
Sarah: I don't want granny panties!
Richard: Just free ball it. Let that gina breathe. My pokeballs are happy and free. They said hello to you.
Sarah: OMG! .....stop.

The conversation may of not gone exactly as I remembered. It was more of just laughing and OMGs. So we turned back and retrieved the forgotten panties. After all of that we finally made it back to the freeway and picked up Cyril and Oanh from her place. They enjoyed the story. This is why I don't wear panties. They just make things all hot, and more moist then what is needed. All of this and we haven't even reached LA yet. Freakin' Sarah......

I'm not wearing any right now....teehee

Quote of the night

"Your name my be Misty, but I bet you have a dry cooch!"

1 comment:

KrisZ said...

Ha ha ha, too funny.