Friday, July 15, 2011

Allen's Room

I am here at Allen's place in his hot ass room. Thanks goodness I found a random fan in his room that magically appeared in his closet. His closet is big enough to rent out to Sam. I think Sam may rent out the closet for $50 a month. Then Sam could randomly pop out of the closet to surprise Allen while he's changing or making some tissue babies. Ewwww.... that's not really a sexy image to get stuck in your head is it?



Allen has a sexy toy in his room called a webcam and I had the chance to play with it in a non sexy manner :( There is this magical site called Chat Roulette so Sam and I had some fun. I didn't know that there would be sooooo much random penis on such a site or maybe I did ;) No, I didn't you dirty minded ppl. Sam mostly enjoyed seeing the random bananas because many were funny looking, but then a giant one appeared and it made both Sam and I yell out in fear. It really just had a bunch of random dudes and some chunky girls. It must be hot everywhere becasuse many ppl had their shirts off or they were just looking for a good time. I would help with the good times, but then I would have to charge for my services. Sam got the finger about 30 times and got called names a few times. All in all ppl are pretty boring and the world needs a few more of me to brighten it up with my Asian eye smiles. Oops, looks like Sam is now passed out on Allens bed so I assume something sexy will happen soon.

No comments: