Thursday, October 20, 2011

Air Duster

I haven't really posted things other than videos up :( sorry if you all missed my random sexy rants and stories.

Well I have another one for you today! Couple days ago at work what would be discovered by the dumpster? You guess it, a passed out guy! YAY! Finally something exciting happened! Guy was knocked out by the dumpster and what do you think he was surround by? Cans of Air Duster! YUM! Cause you know that stuff is fun to inhale and pass out from. Well apparently he wasn't too good at it and went unconscious. Silly idiot was lik sleeping ugly next to his three cans of Air Duster. Yet, what was even more funny was that he was apparently asking for signatures for some petition! The ground was littered with the papers all around him. I guess he got bored asking for signatures, and decided to take a break. A cigarette maybe, but a few cans of compressed air? Even better! gets me full every time . Ambulance was called and his dumb ass was taken away.

The best part? I got two cans of Air Duster for my computer!!! YAY! Mmmm, well one can for my keyboard and one for me! Mmmmmm...... Cleans the body inside out! j/k two cans for me!!!

Also a car ran into the Subway next door, but there were no fatal injuries :( so that was boring. ::giggles::

No comments: