Monday, October 03, 2011

Aunt Hong's Wedding!!!

Congrats to my beautiful aunt Hong and new uncle Adam!! They got married Sat. Oct. 1st. The wedding took place at one of the gayest places on Earth, Disneyland. It just happened they got married on gay day at Disneyland and both had red as it's theme color. My cousin Angela and I of course wore red to celebrate!! Cause we tough bitches!! Don't worry Melissa, we gonna come kick that creeper's ass for you at school too! Another great thing to celebrate at the wedding was that my I got to see my dad again! I haven't seen him since I last visited Cambodia years ago. Also got to see my little brother again too! it was a day with a lot to celebrate. One of the best days this year so far.

My brother Eric and cousins, Sydney and Don


Cousin Melissa and Angela! Sailor Mars colors. lol

Yay! My dad came all the way from Cambodia for the wedding.

Junior bridesmaid Justine also my cousin. I called her the Black Swan.

Auntie Hong and Eric

GROUP SHOT!

Of Course we had to do the jump shot!

Ohh, he was telling some dirty jokes at the wedding, lol naught boy.

her feet were killing her in that heavy gown.

Relaxing time

It's scary when they get together.

That's Mr. Phon if ya nasty!

What kind of cake is that?

filet Mignon and lobster! NOM NOM!

That dessert looked like butt cheeks.

DANCE TIME!!!
It was a very nice wedding, and we all had some much fun! My aunt looked beautiful in her bridal dress, Khmer dress and Chinese dress. She was representing! Wish I got more pics of the Khmer dress it was silver and very gorgeous. I wish them both the very best and lots of happiness for always! Now they are on their way to GREECE!!! Cause you know that country is broke and needs all the tourist money it can get! How sad, maybe I should go too while their economy is going down.

No comments: