Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Comikaze Adventures!!!

My adventures to Comikaze started on Friday the day before the event. I didn't want to drive back home then come back again to meet my friend Kris so I spent the night at Josie's place. You remember Josie right? from my other post? Malinda gave her drunk ass a talking to in the LA fair videos I posted earlier. We started Friday night watching a movie of my pick! I choose Attack the Block!!! Black British kids fighting aliens monsters in the ghetto?!!! UHHHH... YES, PLEASE!! I thought it was a good movie. Good action scenes and funny at times. I think Sam and Princess Tacos enjoyed the movie also. I recommend the movie as it plays with class structure as anyone can really be a hero, even ghetto children.



After the movie Princess Tacos got a little soggy, I think they got even more soggy even after I went to bed. I never thought I would have a eightsome but I did in that bed! Every bit of surface was covered. I, Sam, Josie, Malinda, Boots, Pumpkin and two other dogs. I'm not even sure how we all got into that bed. Sam took half of the bed by himself with his hairy ass Chun-Li thighs. My buddy was Boots and I made that pussy pur real good and loud all night long.

Woke up at the crack of dawn since I couldn't really sleep that night and made my way to Kris's house so we could carpool. GO GREEN!!! Made it to LACC finally after some time. It felt weird being back at the LACC without Anime Expo going on. A line had already formed and I had my printout of the ticket purchase. I got the ticket half off so I only paid 6 bucks. A random girl came up collecting purchase printouts and I handed her mine then she gave me a wristband.  She didn't even check it or anything! It could just be some random printout of a KFC coupon and she would of just given me a wristband. Later on I found out I could of just went up to the ticket booth and said I was part of Anime Expo and they would of just handed me a band without any proof. That six bucks could of gone to a claw machine!!!

Waited some more in the line to get into the hall while Kris ran around taking pics. I pointed out a very large and delicious Hermione cosplyer. She was big and beautiful so I assumed she was just bursting full of magic. Finally got into Kentia Hall, and it reminded me of where we got our food that one year during AX. Just a big ass hall with everything crammed into it. All the panels, booths, guest and merchandise were in one place. It was nice that everything was one place and not at the same time. The highlight was getting to see the original cast of All That!!! Mostly Lori Beth Denburg! You remember that Vital Information lady!!!! She looked pretty much the same after all these years. I couldn't even tell she was already in her mid 30's. Hmmm... starting to make myself feel old... all the best Nick shows were from the 90's!!!

More people from films and tv shows I never watched filled the hall. Stars from Star Trek, Morgan Fairchild, that blond from Baywatch and etc. The real reason I even considered going to Comikaze was ELVIRA!!!! Enough to go see her, but not pay for a pic or autograph. I don't think there is anyone I would really want to pay just to have an autograph or pic with. Bitches, ya'll ain't that special!! They should be paying to have a pic with me instead! I decided not to buy a pic or get her autograph so I just stood there and stared at her for 5 minutes then that was enough for me. I got my worth of Elvira for the rest of my life, now I just need to find her movie and watch it again. BUT!!!! Doesn't mean I didn't get a pic of her!!! I just didn't pay for it, hehehehe.... I guess people who bought the pics didn't all pick up the pictures so they just left the pics on a table by the Elvira's booth.......and I HELPED MYSELF!!!

CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

Ten minutes of walking around and I had already seen everything in at Comikaze. There was nothing really that caught my eye or remotely aroused my senses in a sexy way. I had more fun just following Kris around on his cosplay photo shoots. You would think the people who cosplay would know how to pose and work a camera since they are dressed as the characters they like. Yet, many didn't and I used my awesome powers of working a camera to help set up some shots and poses. Almost made me want to take pics since I know what I wanted to see, but I don't want to carry a heavy camera around unless I have a servant to carry it for me. Hohohoo... I would beat my servant every night. Met some nice people at the shoots then some creepy ones too. It's weird that when a girl cosplays it seems alright, but then a guy does it, and it gets kinda gets creepy. THAT, or just that one guy was just creepy, yeah, he was just creepy looking. I thought he was going to kidnap Kris and make him his love slave. Only females and good looking guys should cosplay. If I had my way only big girls would cosplay. CAUSE you know big girls have more fun! When you hang with them you always know you're going to eat eventually!

The rest of the day went buy and we were eventually joined by David, Dustin, and special guest ARNOLDO! Arnoldo bought me a print and got it signed by the creator of The Oblongs!! You know that show that had the guy with no body limbs, and the little girl with a penis growing out her head. After the con ended at 7pm we headed off to KOREAN BBQ!!!!! A place called O-dae San. Let's just say if you want to eat dinner in Koreatown arrive at lunchtime instead. Traffic was horrible, and parking was even worst! Of course service was horrible because most Asian places have bad service even more so if you don't speak the language. Luckily we had a Korean to order us food. We all ate till we almost popped and leaked kimchi. The night ended at David's place with a good old fashion sing off between Dustin and myself in Sing Star. It makes me happy to beat Dustin at anything. A smile is born every time Dustin is defeated  :)

OHHH, I meet Stan Lee!!! Or this family did...

No comments: