Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving & Sarah (Black) Friday

What a Sarah Friday it was!! It's been such a long time that I actually went out on Sarah Friday and wanted something. This year I had to get a PS3!!! $199 for a bundle with two games! Little Big Planet 2, and a Ratchet game came with it this year. I know Little Big Planet will be fun, but not sure about the other one yet. Let's start from the beginning......

I got out of work early on Thanksgiving, and headed off to my Aunt's house for dinner. I enjoy going every year because I get to spend time with my family and that's always a good thing. PLUS!!! We have roast beef instead of a giant chicken. YUM YUM! After lots of food and desserts I headed off to David's place where he made his first turkey! His turkey came out nicely for his first time, but he said he was stressed out all day because of it. How would you be stressed? You stuff the turkey and put it in the oven! I was looking forward so much for green bean casserole, but DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!! Got his hands on it and destroyed the entire dish :( HOW COULD YOU DUSTIN!!?? I think you did in on purpose since I told you I was excited about eating it. I got there and the casserole was unrecognizable. It was covered in sharp cheddar cheese, and he added a cup of salt to it!!  A WHOLE CUP! WHY DUSTIN WHY?!!!! He even tried to blame Paula DEAN!!! PLS! She didn't say add the whole cup! It was just suppose to be a little of the seasoning. The dish was so salty that you couldn't even eat a bite :(  At least he tried to make it. I wish I could of eaten it. Such a tease!

David had never gone out on a Black Friday so it was time to take his Black Fridayginity! We headed out with Oanh and drove around till we found a store. The Walmart was out of control!!! We drove pass and the entire parking lot was full and the lot across the street was too. There was a long huge line just trying to get into the lot. I said hell no to that shit! We keep driving and Best Buy had a huge ass line already too around the building. We ended up at Target and the line and parking lot was not as bad as the other stores so we took a chance there. I saw a Gamestop and decided to get in line there to get my PS3. Midnight hits and the store doesn't open. THE HELL?!! Are you telling me that the store is one out of the 2200 open stores that this one doesn't open at midnight!!!??? A wasted hour in the damn line for nothing. So lame! I rushed back to my friends in the Target line and by the time I got back they were almost in the front to get in. I jumped in with them then made a mad dash to where they had the PS3s on the floor randomly in the store. MY LUCK!!! The had one last PS3 sitting behind the little sign!!!!! HOHOHOHOOOO!!! I was so relieved that I actually got one that night. Stupid XBOX had like 20 consoles left. We all ran around the store looking for anything actually good, but there wasn't anything really because it's Target. Headed back to David's and got ready for bed since we were getting dim sum in the morning!!!

What a long ass post. I tried to keep it short. I really did!

BONUS PICS!!! It's Lime Allen!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention how you and David was standing in front of Game Stop waiting for it to be open and realize that it wasn't opening anytime soon.

Had fun! Thanks Dustin and David for letting us hang out with you.

I couldn't sleep next to Richard...

Rich$Con said...

You couldn't handle all of Richard!