Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Taco Love Letters

WAAAAAAA!!! I've been a naughty boy and haven't update my blog for your reading pleasure (sexual). Nothing much going on :( well there was plenty I just don't remember much of it. Never mind I just remembered right now!! I was told that my Princess Tacos loved getting love letters, but some of them never got any! How is that even possible?! I usually don't express myself like this, but I took matters into my own taco and decided to write them all special love letters filled with my deepest thoughts, and sexual explosions. I can't say what was written to each girl because it's a secret between each of us. ALSO! because I don't remember what I wrote :)



WHICH GIRL GOT THE MOST HEARTS ON HER LOVE LETTER?!!!

Oanh's love letter!!! and her B-day Care Bear!

Malinda and her love letter! My Freckle Sunshine!

Josie and her love letter! She has her first new love letter!

Kristina and her love letter! Cause Allen can't write or express his feelings! lol

CARE BEAR TACO STARE!!

I'm glad all the girls enjoyed my love letters. They enjoyed them even more when I read each one out loud to them :) Now I  am waiting for someone to write me one! But nothing yet :( one day.....

1 comment:

Joya said...

Excellent article! Really you guys are doing great job... The pics so cute and you look like an angles!

Sample Letters