Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lunar New Year Cosplay Show!!

I've been so naughty!! Sorry, I haven't updated in so long. What has happened since I last updated? Nothing much :( or things probably did happen and I forgot them by now. How was everyone's New Year? It's now year of the DRAGON!!! RAAWWRR!! Do you guys know any dragons out there? My grandma is one! She's little but will tear your ass up if you get crazy with her in the supermarket. I've been shopping with her and she don't play play! She'll knock other ppls carts out of her way with her own cart.

EXCITING NEWS!! If you haven't already heard I will be hosting with my friend Sam the cosplay fashion show this Saturday the 28th at the Riverside Lunar New Year Festival!! The festival is from 10am-6pm downtown Riverside near the Mission Inn. The fashion show will be from 3pm-4pm on the stage in front of the library so it will be hard to miss. It will be my hosting debut with Sam. I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time, but i'm looking to have fun with it also. I have Sam with me to play off so that will help lots. Plus if no one laughs I will just start telling embarrassing secrets about Sam. Mostly about his one pair of purple underwear. SOOOO many skid marks and holes....

Hopefully everything will go well and the crowd will like the show. If you want to be in the show come dressed up and ready to work the run way! I made a sexy CD for the show with lots of K-pop, J-pop, C-Pop and little bit of anime. I'll be dancing to the music on stage with Sam so dance with us I Say!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a link on Kris's Blog. You guys did awesome in the Lunar Fashion Show. Next time I will be in cosplay :)

Creeper Chan said...

You guys r awesome, lots of luv

Rich$Con said...

Thanks! Hope to see you in the next show!