Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Years in Las Vegas!!! Part 1

New years in Vegas went great! Had lots of fun in Vegas. I haven't been there for so long that much seemed to have changed like a few new hotels and shopping areas, but I got used to it soon enough. I booked the hotel a few days before we actually decided to go to Vegas, and let's say that they jack up the prices like no one's bidness! We stayed at a little ghetto hotel a little off the strip behind Circus Circus. The usually price for a room was $30 a night, but for the new year weekend it went up to around $150 a night! Dang, Vegas you swear I have a sugardaddy paying for my dinners (I wish).

"Can't sleep or clown will eat me!"



Allen, Oanh and I spent the night at Kristina's so we could make each other get up and leave at a manageable time. Kristina gave me a blanket to use and guess what was on it? The VIRGIN MARY!! WHAT?! Kristina how do you expect me to sleep with her? Even God didn't sleep with her. I mean in a physical sense. It was cold so I decided to take the plung with Mary, but what happens when I do? SHE SHEDS ALL OVER ME!!! I was covered in pieces of the blanket :( It must of been a heavy flow night. Finally woke up the next morning and made a couple quick stops then we were on our sexual way! Sexy like the Route 66 ride. Only to end up at some Alien Jerky place on the way there. Really, jerky? really? 3 for $20 is that even a good price?


HOW IS JERKY FRESH?!!

That belongs to her!

Bowl of what?!

Damn, that's an ugly baby!
Only time they have pics together is when I take them.

Ugly hookers.

Ugly hookers.

No one ever takes nice pics of me :(

More like Rusty Goose.

Pair of jacks

Two Queens.

Allen and Kristina keep ditching us in Vegas!!!! Or I would have more pics of them. They were probably too busy making boom boom behind Circus Circus.  More pics and updates to come. You bet it will come. Real slowly though.

No comments: