Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Mexican and Chinese X-Mas

How was everyone's X-mas???

I had a very good one this year and that surprised me. Most of the past years I just spent it alone and bitter. I went to my cousin's friend's place at a farm an we ate tamales!!!! I've been craving them since Allen never saves me any tamales his grandma makes. I will juts assume she makes horrible tamales that he doesn't want me to taste since he won't bother saving me any. My tacos all ate them at his place without me too! Them bitches be out of control, and need to be punished with some hot bacon grease! But I fear they will only enjoy it and ask for more.

The next party was as the house of the owner of the Chinese food place Mr. You. I know there are a couple of the stores in Riverside and 1 here in Hemet. The little old man on the sign was at the party too. Sam wanted a pic of him, but that would be creepy asking an old man for a picture. More food was eaten at the party. I had some curry with noodles, beef sticks and ribs! Yum yum! Holidays always mean lot of food. Stayed there for a bit then head back to my Aunt's house and played with all my little cousins and all the new games they got for X-Mas. Good times! Hope you all had a good one too!

No comments: