Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Round 1 Get Together

The journey getting to Round 1 was no easy ordeal. David, Dustin and I got caught in that horrible 60W closure because of the shooting on the freeway. The freeway was closed down for the police to gather evidence, and of course that had us in traffic for 3 hours!!! Even I couldn't sleep for that long during a car ride. Mostly because the car wasn't moving, and rocking me to sleep. After the first hour in a dead stop I began to lose it. My anger rose to deadly levels, while my patience for ppl dropped to below normal levels of tolerance. Every person in the cars next to us was assaulted by my deadly vicious judgement! No old woman, ugly child or undocumented immigrant were safe from my wrath of boredom. I also started adding commentary to ppl as they sat in there cars with no AC! Hohoho, silly ppl. We finally escaped the torture of being in a car with nothing to do after 3 horrible boring hours.

Sarah is a LOT slower than you would think.... hahaha  

 Had a big gathering of some of the AX staffers this weekend at Round 1!!! It was nice to see a large gathering of staffers outside of AX. Of course we had to do the photo booth. The machine takes your pics so fast that we had only a few seconds for each shot. I wanted to do more pics :( maybe next time!

There were two other good pics, but we got the 4 panels :(


One more drink and Cyril will be ready for Simpson!

Photoshoot in the photo booth

Kissy Kissy

Captain Catherine! Ahoy hoy!

I need a better camera!!

YAYAYAYAYA!!! Won so much on The Wheel of Fortune!

What she be pointing at? My fly down?


I should be in the pic too!

We ended the night with karaoke! Of course I did my signature song "Push It!"

No comments: