Thursday, July 26, 2012

HAPPY BDAY DAVID!!!

I want to wish my friend David a very HAPPY BDAY!!! Well, his bday was on the 25th, but I had to work that day :( so I wasn't in a good mood to type anything up. Now that I have the day off tomorrow I feel much better and recharged. To celebrate tomorrow we are taking a Japanese cooking class together.....and I WILL DEFEAT YOU! Hoohohooo..... I want shabu shabu now :(

David and his LOVER Dustin! Now picture all the dirty things they do!   


I have known David for a long ass time now. I think all the way back during high school where there was still "classic" David or fat David. Hahaha, I have pics of "classic" David if you would like to see them. Send me your email and I'll find them ;) Hope David doesn't read my blog or he'd kill me in my sleep.  David has come along way from back then, and now is a man! A man in the sense that he likes penises. Mostly that of Dustin's penis, but that is another blog in itself. David is both a tiger in the Chinese horoscope and a Leo..... so that means he's one giant ball of feline pussy energy. Watch out because this kitty has claws ::MEOW::

What should I get you for your bday? I think David would want naked pictures, but he already has that on his laptop.....I found the file..... :( lol, j/k :) It was funny! Everyone was hugging!

No comments: