Thursday, January 06, 2011

Sam's Off the Wall Interview!

HOT! HOT HOT!! HOT off AIM the interview that will explode over the front pages. Sam? Who is Sam?
Well you will all know now what makes him tick with this in depth interview. Not found anywhere else on the internet!


Richard 8:34 pm
    HI SAM! How are you doing this evening?
Sam 8:35 pm
    hahahaha I'm doing pretty good
    how are you?
Richard 8:35 pm
    Did you just ask me,"How are you?" in that voice you do?
Sam 8:36 pm
    hohohohohohohoho
Sam 8:36 pm
    I think I did ;-)
Richard 8:36 pm
    hehehehehe
    what kind of sexy profession are you in?
Sam 8:37 pm
    you wanna know how I get my money, yes?
Richard 8:38 pm
    Yes, is it in sexual ways?
Sam 8:38 pm
    .......well, I do flirt with the old ladies on occasion to get them to buy something :-D
Richard 8:39 pm
    Do you ever undress them w/ your eyes? Or do they undress you?
Sam 8:39 pm
    they might undress me.....but I never undress them
Richard 8:40 pm
    why not? Do their lady wrinkles make you uncomfortable?
Sam 8:40 pm
    no. I just try to respect women.
Richard 8:41 pm
    What if they are not respectful to themselves? Like hookers.
Sam 8:41 pm
    I still try to respect them. Everyone deserves a little bit of respect.
Richard 8:43 pm
    Even if they get turned on when they are abused and disrespected?
Sam 8:44 pm
    yes
Richard 8:45 pm
    What do you look for in a woman?
Sam 8:46 pm
    oh lots of things. Mainly, I'm looking to see if we can get along.
    cute face helps too :-D
    but if we can get along, then most everything else will fall into place.
Richard 8:48 pm
    What flavor of women do you enjoy most?
    Do you like to taste the rainbow?
Sam 8:49 pm
    I don't really have a preference on that. I'm generally attracted to all women
Richard 8:49 pm
    What about men who dress as women?
Sam 8:52 pm
    some of them are funny. most are just annoying.
Richard 8:53 pm
    What if Dean Cain was dress as a woman?
Sam 8:53 pm
     then my man crush on him would probably end.
Richard 8:54 pm
    SO you would prefer him as all man?
Sam 8:54 pm
    ...........
    he is a lot sexier that way
Richard 8:55 pm
    Did you often picture yourself as Lois Lane to his Superman?
Sam 8:56 pm
    no I didn't actually. It was more just me and him :-D
Richard 8:57 pm
    So she was never your competition from the start?
Sam 8:58 pm
    why would she be?
Icyrhap 8:59 pm
    Oh SNAP!
Icyrhap 9:01 pm
    How would you entice Dean Cain?
Sam 9:01 pm
    um......I wouldn't?
Richard 9:01 pm
    What if he tried to entice you? How would you react?
Sam 9:03 pm
    I'm not sure. it might ruin the illusion for me. therefore I would just walk away disappointed
Richard 9:04 pm
    And if he chased after you?
Richard 9:05 pm
    Threatening to kill you if you leave him?
Sam 9:06 pm
    I might have to sit him down and tell him that I'm not actually gay.
    all the time prepared to kill him
Richard 9:08 pm
    Kill him sexually with you love?
    *your
Sam 9:08 pm
    no. my knife
Richard 9:09 pm
    But how can you kill Superman? Is your knife made out of Kryptonite?
Sam 9:09 pm
    .........it doesn't have to be
Richard 9:10 pm
    So you would rather just be friends?
    and have him buy you expensive things?
Sam 9:12 pm
    that would actually be pretty awesome. But he wouldn't have to buy me things all the time.
Richard 9:12 pm
    Just when he wanted sexual favors?
Sam 9:15 pm
    if that was his reason for buying me gifts, he would be sorely dissappointed because I wouldn't grant him any sexual favors
Richard 9:15 pm
    When if he got you drunk w/ one beer?
    could you resist his charms?
Sam 9:17 pm
    If it was just one beer, I wouldn't be affected enough for his charms to work on me.
Richard 9:18 pm
    if he drugged you and you woke up tied to the bed with a ball gag?
Sam 9:19 pm
    well, then I don't really have much control over that do I?
Richard 9:21 pm
    No, you don't. You would just have to endure the sexual frenzy of love. Bodies slapping all over the place. Moans of ecstasy filling the room. With the occasional sobbing.
Sam 9:22 pm
    I think that would scar me for life
    he definitely wouldn't be my man crush after that
Richard 9:23 pm
    I would assume not.
Icyrhap 9:23 pm
    Thank you for your time Sam! Now go back to reading more One Piece.
    One last question. Who is your favorite yaoi pairing in One Piece?
Sam 9:25 pm
    I dunno
    never really thought about THAT
Richard 9:26 pm
    Don't lie
Sam 9:26 pm
    The obvious would be Sanji and Zorro. But would it work for me? Probably not.
    I think I like pairing usopp and chopper
    it's just too funny to not like it
Richard  9:27 pm
    I agree. Ussop is too ugly for another human
Sam 9:27 pm
    HAHAHAHAHA
    though he's a lot buffer now
    way more manly
Richard 9:29 pm
    So you would pair Usopp with yourself?
Sam 9:29 pm
    no way. his nose is waaaaaaaay too long
Richard 9:30 pm
    his nose down there?
Sam 9:30 pm
    no. his nose up here.
Richard 9:30 pm
    very nice
    Thank you for taking the time for this interview! Hope there will be many more of them in the future.
Sam 9:31 pm
    oh I'm sure there will be ;-)

1 comment:

KrisZ said...

Oh my gosh, this is way TOO FUNNY. Sam, how dare you not think of any One Piece Yaoi pairings!!! LOL.