Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Naughty Hot Summer Day

Is summer over yet? I hate this hot, nasty, sticky weather. I'm a winter kind of guy. I love it when it's freezing at night and I have to wear socks to bed or my feet will go numb. I just bury myself under all my blankets and hibernate like a yellow bear. Not Winnie the Pooh! Hmmm... Now I want some hunny.

What's everyone doing to keep cool? I remember playing in the sprinklers in the front yard as a kid. It's the simple times that I miss the most. Like not having to work or worry about where I have to live. Just knowing you have someone to take care of you when you are sick. Getting me all misty eyed (down there). Also all the time in the world to just play video games!

I need to carry around my fan or maybe just get a sweat headband to keep this sweat from dripping. It's not a pretty thing to see all this drip dripping going on. What events are coming up?! Ohhh, I think the Cherry Blossom Festival in Little Tokyo is coming up since it was moved! I think I had fun at the last one I went to so it's something to look forward to. Mostly looking forward to eating ALLL DAY!!! Hmmmmmm... all that ramen, takoyaki, sushi, and maybe some curry. Got me drooling and sweating at the same time! Only a special kind of person can get me to do that, but I haven't meet that person yet :(

Stay sexy and cool everyone!

Next episode Richard & Company with kinda special guest Allen is coming soon! (coming soon like Allen, Kristina...can you confirm this? The public has a right to know!)

No comments: