Monday, August 01, 2011

People are so Stanky!

I've seen a lot of ghetto people in my life. I even consider myself ghetto at times because I am a honorary black woman. Yet ghetto as I am I do have some standards in life. I will knock a dumb bitch down some stairs if need be, but will also help them back up. Is that ghetto or just crazy? More funny I guess. I had a few instances of dumb stanky ass people today and I will share these stories for your reading pleasure.



It was just another day at work and the only entertainment really is the little crazy guy at work and Food network. A couple guest come in and want to order some food. No big deal right? The customer wants the special that's on the window, but I have no idea what it is so we both go out to check what the price is. SOME stanky ass bitch is sitting on the curb under the window so I shuffle over to see the price. THEN the bitch TRIES to splash her drink on me, but I use my Asian ninja moves to evade her watered down janky subway cup. No, this dumb bitchass did not try to get my shoes wet! If she wanted my shoe wet all I had to do was kick her in her nasty crab infested  drooling cooch! She was lucky I was a customer and didn't slap the ho upside her head with my foot. I let stupid people slide too much mostly because I don't see the use in arguing when I know I'm right already. Stupid people are stupid.

Where else do you expect to see stanky ass ppl? WALMART! I saw two stanky couples tonight! One couple were sitting across each other probably in there 30s kind of dirty looking of course. I felt bad for the poor baby they had and what he will witness in life from his parents. Bitch was like, "I think i'm gonna burp" So she let out a mouth fart and licked her lips. The guy then got up and kissed her over the table right after she mouth farted! THE FUUUUKKK? NASTY! NASTY! Who does that?! I almost threw up right there, but was afraid the guy would of gotten more turned on and try to kiss me. Please don't have more children you dirty couple. She probably queefs from her oily hairy clam and he gives that a kiss too!

The second nasty couple I saw were walking around with giant black bruise like hickeys on their necks! It wasn't like little ones, BUT GIANT NASTY DARK BROWN ONES! Like the girl punched the guy in the neck and he got mad and punch her back in the neck. Really? Do ppl usually walk around like idiots after sucking on each others neck? How disgusting hickeys are in general. Ohhh baby let me suck on you neck and bring the blood up so that it makes a nasty mark on your salty neck...ooohh yeah that's hot makes me wet like a fat woman watching Cupcake Wars. STOP DOING THAT PPL! No one wants to know what your stanky asses have been doing with each other. Slobbering on each others neck......Mmmmm what a salty snack that is. Bitch, put some make-up on your mess. Suck some dick if you need something to suck on. His corn dog probably taste like salty corn Fritos and mold looking at the guy. Dirty ppl only attracts more dirtiness I guess.

I don't know if I can stand these type of ppl anymore. I might just punch you in the dirty clam or soggy corn dog rather than saying hi. I guess it can be my new handshake to ghetto stanky bitchasses.

No comments: