Friday, August 12, 2011

Richard & Company - Coming soon

Another hot skanky moist night as I here update my blog in Allen's sauna of a room. Why is it sooooo hot and wet? Maybe because the AC isn't on or is it because the two are playing Yu-Gi-Oh. Yes, they really are and I think Sam is cheating since Allen doesn't know the rules too well.

I'm still waiting to get my editing program so I can start editing for Richard & Company Season 2. I just did a mass group interview one by one and will be splitting each person as an episode this time. I'm still looking for a good song for the intro. Any suggestions? This season we have very special guest! Cindy, Allen, Krstina, Kris, David and Dustin will be making their very first appearance to the show! Can't wait to edit and share with everyone.

Here is the opening from the first season! With an unsexy appearance from Arnoldo! Just to bring back some memories.



Stayed tuned for more of Richard & Company!

No comments: