Tuesday, September 06, 2011

LA Fair 2011

Did everyone get a chance to visit the fair this year yet?! For you who don't know, a fair is a place where people go to walk around in the hot ass sun for hours doing random things. Some random things may be eating over priced fair food such as, deep fried whatever you can dip in batter like Oreos or pickles. Or a giant turkey leg, but the newest thing I saw this year was a block of fries. Yes, it was giant deep fried block of curly fries. I even saw a chili cheese covered block. It was sooo nasty that you couldn't help but want to try it. Sam bought a block and we all had some.

The heart attack block! About to attack Anthony


No one wanted to ride anything with me! :(
 Of course it was hot a crotch, but luckily this year I brought an UMBRELLA!!! Ella, ella, A! I'm so glad I did since I knew it was going to be brighter than Sam with his shirt off. So many stupid ppl didn't think ahead and were sweating and dripping all over during the day. Hohohohooooo, to all them bitches melting in the sun. Even with the umbrella it was hot. Dumbass parents bringing all those poor small children to bake in the sun and get skin cancer. Especially the babies in the strollers, they must have been baking in there. Keep all those kids at home!


Malinda had some very thirsty tatas!!

THIRSTY BITCH!!!

Cyril fell asleep before even eating his tacos.
The day went by and my feet were hurting like Sam's 1st time with that hobo behind Walmart. I need some fair shoes or someone to just carry me around on a throne. I really didn't want to buy anthing at the fair because of the prices. They swear ppl who attend fairs have money. If I was even more ghetto I would of brought a packed lunch and had a picnic on the grass. I also didn't get to take as many pics as I wanted because I had to balance the umbrella in one hand, BUTTTTT I did take some GOOD video clips!!! That will be edited and shared as a summer LA Fair Drunken Edition of Richard & Company!!! So stay tuned for that. It will be worth the wait. The star of the festival would be my friend Malinda as she is a natural in front of the camera.


Cyril's new shirt was too big.... SO I fixed it for him!

I'm the new PINK RANGER!!
It was a fun and really tiring day since it was the opening weekend the place was packed like a Mexican car. Especially later in the afternoon the place was crowded and it got annoying with ppl all over the place. Ppl need to get out of my way. I will pinch your ugly baby when your not looking. What came after the fair?! Dinner!!!!  Most of us headed to Curry House for dinner. It was soo yum yum after a long day.

I had the curry katsu with a friend egg on top! YUMYUMMM!!
Video of the fair will be uploaded when I find the right music to go with the clips!

No comments: