Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sailor Moon Manga Re-Release!

Finally they are re-releasing the Sailor Moon manga!!! It's been out in Japan for a while now but they are finally bringing back my favorite manga of all time! All brand new translations that will stick closer to the original. I already placed my order in and it should be arriving by next week.

Prepare to be punished!


ALSO! The prequel to Sailor Moon the one and only Codename Sailor V has been finally released in the states! Sailor V I think was more funny than Sailor Moon and very enjoyable. Minako (Sailor V) could have easily carried her own series much long than it went on for.

I"m happy to be Richard's second favorite!

I am going to re-collect the whole series over again. Sailor Moon is the only manga that I can keep collecting over and over again. This will be my third collection of the series after the original Mixx release, and Japanese release (which came with stickers!) I can't wait, but will have too :( Everyone go and get it now! I COMMAND IT!

No comments: