Sunday, May 20, 2012

5 Bobee - Food Review

1756 S Nogales St. (at Colima Rd.)
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

I have so many food pics that are just on my camera!! This was another place I went to while visiting my friends David and Dustin. The place was in a food magazine that they had, and we decided to see how good it was. It was a rainy day. and the place was really crowded, but lucky us got a seat right away. They are known for their pork chop so all three of us ordered it. I was really good!! The meat was tender, and had lots of flavor. The rice was good because it wasn't overcooked and moist with the ground meat on top. The tofu was nothing special, and the green beans weren't very good though. If they just had a choice of sides to pick from it would of been even better. I would recommended it, just maybe try to ask for a different side rather than the chewy green beans.







No comments: