Sunday, May 20, 2012

Malinda's Sexy 22nd Bday!!!

I again would like to say a very SEXY Bday to my Freckle Shine Taco Princess Mayo-Ho!!! Hope you had a great bday!! Well of course you did since it was your 1st bday celebration with ME!! May all your wishes be granted and the odds be ever in your sexual favor! NOW THE PICS!!!

With her assistant Anthony.


Full body with high heel action

I should take pics for a living

Don't trip!!

Almost fell 4 times walking to the car

Staying fresh for Sam!

Taco on Taco action

Sam all dressed up?!

Sexy dots on my Tina Taco w/ heel sexual action

Backing up that choo choo train!

MISS MAYHEM MILLER!! The BEST!

Tired and ready for a ride home in the trunk

V is for Vagina! I mean VICTORY!

What, what in the butt!

She's not even drunk.

Never mind, her ass be falling over here and there in those heels.
Lots of love from Queen Taco ♥!♥

1 comment:

malinda said...

AWHHHH!!! <3 <3

i dont remember that truck thing at all........ lolol