Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sexy Random Update!

Well, I'll try to not make it tooooo sexual the best as I can, but like life there are never any sexy guarantees. I guess everyone here deserves a sexy update as what has been going on. I will do my best to remember, but I usually have a selective memory, and usually will only remember things as I want to remember them. That means If it's not exciting I will just add a little sexual touch to that memory or experience to make it more enjoyable.

I like to keep it sexy like my character creation for Soul Calibur V! Choco Boom!



Mostly I've been working on Manga Lounge stuff for this year for Anime Expo 2012!!! Taking place from June 29th to July 2nd. I'm not sure why it's stressing me out so much. It's probably because I want it to go well this year, and have everyone enjoy it as much as I do. I've gotten a few donations from a few publishers this year so that is very nice of them. It was kinda fun writing letters asking for donations. I had to use all my Asian persuasion powers to get these donations. My assistant is working on getting some sexy prizes for our art contest.  Every year we hold an art contest and with each year the entries get even better. I'll post a link to our page on the AX website at the bottom of this post for you all to enjoy. I will post my own entry to the art contest from last year for you all to admire.

If you know Sam and Sarah it's even better!

What else does Manga Lounge need???!!! OUR VERY OWN MASCOTS!! WAAAA?? Yes, this year we will be unveiling our department mascots!!! Created by myself, and one of our talented staffers (who's also my cousin, shhhhh). I been asking ALLEN for what? A couple of years now to do something for us, but never any progress :( I asked Angela and got artwork done overnight! Thanks a big old bunch for taking the time to do this for us! What a better way to advertise the department??? Have the staff wear our very one department shirts!!! I want our room to be so filled with ppl that we will run out of Febreeze to fight off all the stank of ppl in the summertime. I want everyone to be able to bite into that thick juicy air...Mmmmmm... ohhh here is our design!!

Still working on names, so pls suggest names!



Isn't it sexy? I like it! Now need to plaster it all over the world! or just in Chinatown. Hope this year goes well for our department!! If not.... i'll burn it down to the ground!!! WITH ALLEN still in the room!

I'll burn Allen and HIS SALTY MEAT STICK!!

Manga Lounge Page!!!

No comments: