Monday, July 16, 2012

Sexy House Party!

The last free weekend before I start this 7 day work week :( All work and no play, play make Richard sad, sad. Thanks to Ulyses, his bro and sister for inviting us all over to their big ass house! I'm moving in next week..they just don't know it yet. We had our representatives from different departments ready to play. Mostly play Just Dance on the Wii! Who would of thought Sam....SAM!? be so good at this game :( But i'm no push over especially when my jam It's Raining Men came on, and I had to represent MANGA LOUNGE! Blew them bitches out of the water. It was good to see people from con since AX. I love my Honey Boo Boos! Now for some pics.... maybe even videos?

MARIO & LUIGI


That's not ranch.

Sarah and her new boo boo? A blog in itself.

Honey Boo Boo Formation!

Arnoldo takes big boy shots!

She got all my poses down!

What is that?!

Oanh found anew mouse pad for her wrist!

Arnoldo is use to this position.

LINE UM UP!

We bringing Myspace back bitches!

Orangutan Allen!



 I'm looking forward to many more sexy gatherings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's how I know I got good friends, they are there to support me, even my wrist. Thanks Sarah ;)