Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Thank You Manga Lounge Staff

I would like to thank all my staffers for this year at Manga Lounge, and to my Ass. Man. Oanh! The Lounge couldn't of been so great this year without all of you. Especially the staffers who did more than they were asked this year. So an extra thanks for the extra effort that you put in to make sure the Manga Lounge ran smoothly. I wanted to reward the staff, but they left our pallet with all the prizing at the storage :( One day......

Enjoy some of the pics I took with us in our great Manga Lounge t-shirts that Angela drew for us. I've heard that some people had been asking where they could get our shirts. Maybe next year we could even sell a few? Not one but 2 guest judges for our art contest, and a visit from Danny Choo?! It will only get better.














WHERE THE HELL WAS ERIC DURING PACKING UP?! Room for one more staffer next year! lol

No comments: