Sunday, September 16, 2012

Annual Staff Dinner

This past Sat. was the annual AX staff dinner. It was good to see everyone again after AX. OPEN TACO BUFFET!!! Manga Lounge was set and ready so we were the 1st ones in the line!! YAY! MANGA LOUNGE! That buffet line was long through out the entire dinner so lucky us. Sorry no pics of the tacos because we were all too hungry. Congrats to Angie for her 1st Kudos this year! Too bad she got cramps and couldn't make it to the dinner :( curse that elevator door of the red sea! I didn't take as many pics as I wanted since my camera was all ghetto compared to everyone else :( but I still can take better pics then most ppl with my point and shoot camera.

Why is Sarah always yelling?! Get her that chicken now!



I understand ducks and pigeons at a pond, but chickens?

That is one big white cock.

I swear the only time my friends have couple shots is when I take them.

NEW BABY!

He's ready for service!

Corny Connie!

THE BEST SODA EVER! All it was missing was flavor.

Zombie slayers Simpson and Oanh

My honey boo boos!

All in one bite. Ken is lucky.

FREE LANTERNS!

Ten is ready for the zombies.

They were both missing some Cyril. He would go in the middle.

FINISH HER!!!!!!
See everyone soon!

No comments: