Monday, September 03, 2012

Cotton Candy 101

I had dinner at the Golden Coral for the 1st time, and they happen to have a cotton candy machine!!! I don't really like eating it, but I do love taking pics with it. I shall guide you in the lost art of enjoying cotton candy the correct, and most slightly sexual way. Please follow closely while taking note at the steps, and techniques.

1st You must give into ecstasy and pleasure.



2nd Euphoria will take over like a drug

3rd Hungry will soon take over, but you must resist.

I really tried to resist.

Just a little nibble!

SQUIRREL!

Must resist!

FIGHT BACK THE URGES!

I wasn't strong enough.

Pls.... stop me!

Screw it.... just unravel it into your face hole.

Or just make it into a mace.

Screaming at it also makes you feel better.
There you have it! The many ways and techniques to enjoying cotton candy properly. I never use pink cotton candy because that is barbaric and uncivilized. What would you like to see me eat next?!

No comments: