Sunday, September 02, 2012

LA Fair

The fair is hot, and full of Mexicans. That was basically it. I think this is my 3rd year going, and after each time I think to myself, "Why the hell am I here?" But each year I forget, and end up going again, but at least I had some good company. I got to see my friends Thuc, and Erin who I haven't seen in a while so that was nice. I think I go for the animals at the fair!! They all look sooooo delicious!

The fair is never worth more than this!


Just like how I fly!

Naughty nurse Oanh!

I thought black ppl didn't like water?!

Lazy BITCH! Probably on welfare.

SO CUTE!!!

VEAL!

High ass goat has the munchies.

Ohhh, this pimp got three hos!

I want to seat it!

Now those are some tig old bitties!

MMMMMmmmmmm.... DELICIOUS!!

Ugly out of place water feature.

Some kind of creepy Renaissance fair type area.

Wow... it just shoots up.

ERIN!!! Hi! and drugged out Ken!


No comments: