Saturday, September 22, 2012

BIG BANG CONCERT!!

You know I must like a group when I wake up before 10am to get tickets! Big Bang is finally having a concert in the US, and it will be held at the Honda Center in Anaheim. I'm so glad I live in CA where most concert will happen! Big Bang are part of YG Entertainment along with 2NE1(who's concert was awesome!) and the world famous Gangnam Style Psy! So you know it's going to be a unforgettable concert. I've been a fan for years now, and can't wait to go and see them live.




As much as I like any group i'm not crazy and will never fork over 300+ bucks for a ticket. For that much money you better come over to my room and give me a private show ;) Tickets are now SOLD OUT! I feel so bad for all the ppl that wanted to go so bad , but couldn't get a ticket :( But I will enjoy it for them as much as I can because I care ♥ (Ohh, I didn't even know you could put hearts!)

Here are a few of my favorite songs of theirs!



Too many good songs to pick from! Hope to see everyone there at the concert!


No comments: