Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Gay Anime

And not the good kind either!

lol, guess what? I decided to go to the mall with my friend Leslie today and it turned out like all the other days at the mall except one thing, we got yelled at! haha and from all the places it happened at the Anime Club at the mall here in Riverside. OMG! that was some funny Sh*t. Like all the others days we go inthere and just look around, be loud and insult stuff, you know the usual things we do, but this time the bony ass white guy w/ long hair was working and wearing a UCR sweater. I seeing this took Leslie behind the CD stand and began to tell her how much I hated when people wear sweaters w/ their school name on it, but probably not as quite as I wanted it to be. Being the dumb crazk she is she looked at him as I said it and I think he heard us also laughing. After that we went over to the shelf w/ the Godzilla stuff and she knocks Godzilla to the floor and I scream like a little white girl. We laugh and move over to the other side and that cracker of a ho bag looks at us and says

Skinny Cracker "You gonna buy anything?"
Leslie " Ummm... maybe... we are still looking"

::LONG SILENCE::

Richard ::Laughing his ass off:: (that is a lot of ass to laugh off)

So we just look at each other than at him and turn our backs to him and start laughing at the fact that his bony ass actually said that to us (not really). So I pull out my phone and look at the time and said that we should stay a few more minutes. Leslie said that she really wanted to stay longer now that he had the beef balls to say that to people in the store.

We walk out and head out to Barens and Nobel and sit down then leave after 5 minutes. So I decided that I wanted to walk pass the Anime store again to check up on our sexy little friend, and as we did and looked at him he took off the UCR sweater!! OMG! The two of us started to bust out laughing soooo loud that poeple stared at us (mostly Mexicans) I think that cracker did to. We get out of the door still laughing so I told her I wanted to take another round pass the Anime Club and so we did staring at him as we walked by laughing. HAHA from all the people that would get made at us i would of thought that I would of been the other two white pople that usually work there, the old 40 yr old guy and that skinny little ho girl. I would of even thought that the skinny little Asian guy would yelled at us first. Al in all it was a funny ass experience and that I wish you all could of been there.

Skinny Cracker "you gonna buy anything?"
Richard " huh?, bitch are you gonna buy anything?, cause I don't think that your ass be getting any sort of commission from selling this sh*t!"
Leslie "you go GIRL!"

All in all the people that work there are pretty rude mother F's and should be set on fire and slow roasted like the pigs that they are, except the Asian guy (only cause he's asian, but the minute he's rude his ass is roasted to.) Or i'll just get my friend Sam on them and they will pray that they were dead.

"GOOD TIMES!"

1 comment:

Rich$Con said...

LOL! I wish I was as sexy as Ayame.

true, mere mortals would die in my beauty and radiance.

GO ME!