Saturday, March 12, 2005

Online loneliness!

Hello all again. Here I am in front of the computer bored as hell. I've gone to all of my bookmarked sites and really running out of ideas of what to look up. (any suggestions?)

I got all dressed up today to get to the bank and it was freaking closed! who would of thought that it would be closed at 2p.m on Sat.? LOL it probably always has been closing at that time for years. I hate having to leave the house all the time, especially when its for a stupid reason as to doing little task and so on. The real reason is that I just hate having to drive. Why do the gas cost soooo freaking much? I think that it's probably Bush McBush. After the war your would think he would of taken all of the oil by now and the prices would go down. Or you would of though that instead of spending billions on the war that he would of just given it to me and say "ohh Richard my favorite Asian boy! Please take these few hundred billions I would of used on a retarded worthless war and get yourself a little something sexy." but noooo it was all used up and the country in now in an even bigger ass debt. LOL only four more years!

I should be really doing HW or studying right now but again it's Sat. and why do that and ruin my last day off? lol If I were one of them cooler kids I'd probably be out clubbin' or something and not home alone like always. Please someone save me from this!! I'll make it worth your wild... By baking you some cookies or something. I'll even use white chocolate! Oh yeah.. You know you want to take me out now huh? (soo sad)

I would like to thank my little Flippy friend KZ for giving me the inspiration to start my little own blog a MCJigger.

Oh KZ you so fine,
you so fine you blow my mind
GO KZ!!!

my own little cheer for KZ AKA Kris Zoleta is Betta than Chedda.

p.s KZ tie your hair in pigtails next week you will be the hot dog to the buns especially to Sam.

No comments: