Monday, March 14, 2005

MOVIES!! ASIANS!! TELEVISION!!!

Don't you just like Asian movies better? All American films nowadays are basically the same w/ the same actors and all white people look the same to me, but then again all black, Hispanic, and Asian do to. The thing is that you just don't get to see Asian people as much as white people or even black people on TV. People who speak spanish get all these channels and even magazines on the stand before the checking out in a store, and even radio satations. Yet, Asian people are still stuck behind everyone else. I guess building that railrod for America wasn't enough huh? Funny how that it was back in the day where an Asian man would be arrested if he was to marry a white woman. LOL women are crazy in any color or race, so men one is just like the other and same goes for the fellas. So basically i'm saying that we should just do aways with marriage.

Back to TV I need some Asian people on TV PLEASE!! I sick of having to watch channel 18 to see asian people and not understand them because sometimes they don't have subtitles for me.
Maybe if I had more exposer to Asian people I would get all excited when I actually see them outside in public. lol I have the urge to follow them and make a big deal about it. Ohh why, ohh why?! I hate Asian people soo much, all those little beady eyes and little groups! ( can I join?) but no, seriously give me an asian family show. It can be something like Family Matters, but less black. Thank You

Have you seen the kids that are mixed with some vanilla? OMG! I hate them all lol... It seems that there look better then if there were just white or asian, but then the grow up all crazy and confused. I just hate them because I can't tell the difference if there one or the other. I guess they will be all Italian to me then if I can't tell the differnece.

"Well actually i'm White and Asian"
"well actually then you must be some kind of Italian"
"Actually I just staid that i'm..."
"DOn't start your dirty lies with me!"
"huh?! what the ..."
"Bitch!, ohh no you didn't, cause you about to get cut!"
"How did this happen? we started out talking about Chinese food"

Movies that I'm Waiting to see

Kung Fu Hustle-Stephen Chow
House of Fury- Daniel Wu
Initial D- Edison Chen
Memoirs of aGeshia- Ziyi Zhang

the list goes on, but i'm just gonna stop here because i'm tired of looking up how to spell the titles. I'm Asian, so I should be better at math but I suck in both. It's hard being beautiful isn't it? oh my, sorry. Only I would know. lol (I kidd, I kidd)

No comments: