Thursday, March 31, 2005

Meat Handlers!

Welll it looks that we have some votes that are now in and since i'm in such a good mood (not really I haven't eaten) also i'm at school w/ nothing to do I'll be sexy nice and update the total votes.

Destination:

Chinatown: 2 votes
Butcher Shop: 1 vote

Character:

Sam: 2 votes
Little Asian lady:1 vote

Also know that your votes don't really mean anything to me and i'll write about whatever I feel like at that moment i'm updating the Hobo-Erotic Adventures. In all it means that Sam will probably never make a guess apperance in the story unless we need to have some white people die. Since we killed off many, many Mexicans in last weeks episode be sure that many more white people will die, cause we all know they have it coming.

P.s
Sam you so fine you blow my mind, SAM!

P.s
Kris has won for best quote of the month!
"I want to see Tam handle some meat...uh oh..... "

No comments: