Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Watch Out Japan!

'Cause here I come!

This is a response to my friend Kris and his recent posting on his blog. That program almost sounds too good to be true. The thing that is going to happen is when we arrive there we will end up getting drugged and sold into male sex slave industry for the Japanese businessmen. Or not. That does sound like a good idea after getting out of college, and getting a chance to travel before we hit the work force. If this does work out it may be some good experience for all of us.

I can picture myself right now in the tiny Japanese apartments. I'll probably have to sleep standing up. Each time I turn around it will be anoter section of the apartment. The right is the bedroom, the left is the kitchen and behind me is the bathroom (but it has no bathtub cause it won't fit, so i'll have to hose myself infront of the apartments.)

No comments: