Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hello again!

sorry for the late updates and post, but i'm just too lazy to be posting all the time. Cause you know how much typing get me out of breath. i'm almost dying right now and weezing form just typing this right now. lol I'm just so larger than life. (no comments please)

Hmmm... I still need to add in the last installment of the Hobo-Erotic Adventures. This will be the final capter in the 1st volume of Tam's adventures, and so he'll be stuck in some prison cell untill I bring him out of it.

So just keep in mind that there will be a new installments! Yes! there wil be an all new original series that I will be writting and posting. It shall be called for now "Thuc Me In Goodnight" or something else if I feel like it. The all brand new series will be following the adventures of a new character and his over sexual zelous friend. The two will hopefully get into some sexy situations and because of that we'll have sexy results.

If you have any suggestions for story line please leave me sexy comments and you might see your ideas in the stories. Of course you will not get any credit for them and any suggestion that I will used will be erased form the comment section.

P.S In Kaleido Star : New Wings, you get a sexy little Chinese girl. Ohh them Asians!

No comments: