Thursday, April 28, 2005

Welcome to Hobo Lovefest 2005

Hmmm... i'm gonna be needing some help on the final installment of Hobo-Erotic Adventures.

Where will the final instalment in vol. 1 take place?

1. landfill
2. McDonald's
3. Africa
4. Sea World
5. Cardboard box
6. Love shack
7. Arizona
8. under a pool table
9. top of a pool table
10. a black family reunion BBQ

So there are your chocies and soooo take your pick and get your asses out there and vote, but if your gonna vote for Arnold, just don't and cut your fingers off. I'm talking about you SAM! uh huh... you know I know...

::Snap::

::Snap::

I'll then hopefully get to update the story soon. Cause i'm done with my midterms and now have lots of sexy time to myself.

C-ya!

2 comments:

Rich$Con said...

YAY! do we have a new fan here? hope so. I am now even more motivated to update more. well not really i'll put stuff up when I feel like it. Good times!

p.s do you know Sam?

Rich$Con said...

whateva! I do what I want!