Monday, April 11, 2005

Hobo A Gogo

Hello everyone again! how has everyone been? dandy like sour candy? hope so cause sour candy is delicious and I hope that you are also delicious.

Now back to business! It has been some time now that our stinky hero Tam was last seen in the episode where he was apparently trapped in a really bad B-Level kung fu fantasy film. So have no fears! we will hopefully be seeing his ass in another sexy situation, and maybe even with other white people :Gasp: I'll have to be keeping the white people in check in the stories since I don't want them taking over, and so I hope to accomplish this by having many die (many, many) in the up coming adventures . So why don't you all help find the next mass grave site for all the new friends we will be making, and then losing.

Destination:

1. Zoo (lots of animals to play with)
2. Carls Jr.
3. whore house
4. Las Vegas
5. Buthcher shop

New Friends:

1. Cher
2. Courtney Love
3. Large pregnant white woman
4. Hamster
5. dirty old dog (really a dirty little midget)


There we are people! the next chocies that you all have to pick from. Please enjoy them and vote for your picks, but don't enjoy it to too much or i'll have to charging you for taking pleasure in what I am providing with my services, and I am not cheap.

:Wink:

Also I have dug out form the anciet tombs a lost story that I had written a few years back! Yes, folks that is right I have unearthen lost scripts of an ancient tale of love, laughter and large ladies trying to take over the earth. So please stay tuned for updates on that as it will be posted as soon as i'm not lazy.

No comments: