Sunday, June 26, 2011

Anime Expo is Coming!

Coming faster than a drunk Sam around a big gurl in some Daisy Dukes on a hot summer afternoon. EWWWW.... dirty Sam is dirty. He has no internet right now so he can't read this! Hohoho! but the rest of you can enjoy my sexy ramblings on today's topic. Which is Anime Expo 2011 and CHUBBY GIRLS!



 The other topic was going to be on how Anthony FINALLY asked out a certain girl. He might be getting some boom boom pow now and can park his car in the batcave. Yes, I said girl. Sorry, Sam. Maybe that will be tomorrow's topic. MAYbe.....probably WILL be. Now back on topic. AX is fast approaching faster than I could ever imagine and I am both not looking forward and looking forward to. I'm not looking forward to all the stress I will get from running the Manga Lounge, but looking forward to spending time with friends and not being stuck in this stanky little old fart of a town. I get to escape for a little while and hopefully it will make me want to expand my horizons. I hope to get away from the repetitiveness and this monotone life.

Bitch, don't give me no attitude!
I want to take pictures with random people in cosplay because they really aren't good pics if I'm not in them. I must give it some of my Asian spice to flavor it up. Of course the best kind of cosplay is when they are really bad and by chubby, plump, delicious people. Good skinny cosplay by beautiful ppl is stupid and bores my Asian eyes. My Asian eyes want to widen and explode in delight! Sparkles and sprinkles and sunshine and shit like that! Mmmmmm... making my mouth and eyes start to water. I sometimes feel bad that I outshine even ppl in cosplay when we pose together, but then I take a moment to think. "I am bringing these sad, poor, lonely, un-Richard beautiful ppl a chance to pose and bath in my sparkly light" ....."I should be charging!" Silly people are being rewarded by my presence and I am doing charity work and should be getting a tax write off or something. Of course I am kidding by all of this... j/k  I mean it ALL! Hohohoho...j/k....NOT! Hooohoooho! What the hell just happened? I dunno.

I wonder what kind of things just fall into his mouth. Random penises? NOT my mouth, Domo's! dirty bitchasses!
I just know I will have a good time even if I have to force it! Force it right in there. All deep inside. Hope I don't find bats in that cave. Too bad nothing this year has caught my attention. Makes me sad that one thing I could of looked forward to is now not happening. Eh, more time that I won't be standing in a line. More time to chase down chubby girls in cosplay. Haha, like chubby ppl are even hard to chase. They just see you coming and don't even bother to move since they know it will make them breathe hard and sweat. I keep going back to fat people. I dunno, I must enjoy it too much. Most of my money will go towards food since it will slim pickings this year. At least it's not 4 days straight of stupid ass sandwiches!!! Bitch, all she added was chipotle sauce and said it was different. She would of gotten slapped it I was there. Yes, I would slap a dumb bitch if dumb bitch is dumb, I am a feminist and believe in equal rights for all. Well, all but stupid ppl, they should be sterilized, and not allowed to reproduce.

I am tired of typing now so I will end it here. Right here in this exact spot. Here where the X is. Did you see it? Right there. X

1 comment:

KrisZ said...

LOL, hit me up when you are free we can sparkle and bubble all of AX. There are so many of them I have to carry a bucket around with me.