Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Staff Training! Richard's Angels!

How are my millions of readers?! Sexy? I hope so!

Staff training for the Manga Lounge went very well and we actually had the entire staff make it! I'm glad everyone took the time to come and join us. It's good to round up the staff before the convention starts. Once it starts then it's going to get more crazy than a ho in church! This year we introduced three new staffers into the Manga Lounge family. Angela, Simpson and Kristina! They will be my new Richard's Angels.

Angel Angela and Angel Simpson


Simpson will be put into drag whether he likes it or likes it. I will enjoy yelling out "SIMPSON!" randomly to entertain myself during con. I'm not sure how the pairing will be made this year. If it will be Cyril x Simpson or Simpson x Cyril. If you understand yaoi parings in anime and manga then you are a dirty girl. I learned of this formula from a friend, haha, he has taught me well. Only time will tell of how the two's lives will become intertwined into a twisted tale of lies, sex, and more angry sex. Maybe I should just write a story on it myself. Only time will tell in a sexy way. I wrote wayyy too much on this topic didn't I? or didn't write enough ?

Angela is more famously know as my cousin. She acts, sings and draws. Such a triple threat. SOOO threatening that she must be stopped. Trying to do all these things better than me? Watch yo back gurl! I tried my best to win you that teddy bear from the claw machine! Now you owe me like 7 bucks! haha, j/k? I also assume she likes yaoi because what female that watches anime isn't! dirty girl! DIRTY! lol

Kristina is more famously know as not being my cousin. Kristina is more of my silent yet deadly angel and assassin from the shadows. Don't be fooled by her innocent looks or why she has a hairbrush in her car (I assume to kill ppl with). Being fan of anime and manga I assume she enjoys yaoi  also. I will confirm this eventually. Ok, I just assumed confirmed it in my head.

They training concluded with a staff photo shoot. I will try to post some of them later on. Round 1 at the Puente Hills mall destroyed my wallet because of their addicting claw machines! Of course I won! but at what cost? The cost of lots of my money, but now that I have won I have no reason to play them now, so in the long run  I am saving myself money. Move out of the way Suzie Orman! There's a new lesbionic woman town! Her name is RICH$CON!!

5 comments:

Cyril Calingo said...

Ok so I liked this blog because I saw my name. Then when I started reading it......... I realized I dont want to like it anymore lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL "j/k?" There's a question mark? Hahahaha you crazy bitch! See you at the walk through, maybe?

KrisZ said...

Ha ha ha, best report ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Entry!

Rich$Con said...

Haha, Cyril you know you can't resist liking it!

Arnoldo! You going to the BBQ!?